How to Maintain Your Septic Tank
Properly maintaining your septic tank is the best way to ensure that you won’t have huge cleaning or repair expenses in the future. Leonard McSwain Septic Tank Company has provided a few tips to help keep your tank in good condition.
- Don’t agitate the drain field with construction or heavy equipment.
- Use a bacteria treatment after pumping.
- Pump every three to five years.
- Use your garbage disposal sparingly.
- Refrain from pouring cooking oils down the sink drain.
- Prevent chemicals such as pesticides, paints and motor oils from getting into your tank.
We are sure these tips will help you maintain your septic tank. However, if you need the services of a reputable company, call Leonard McSwain Septic Tank Company today at 704-482-1380 !
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC